Friday, August 22, 2008
Feelings
I haven't had a whole lot to post lately but I think I just need to write things down to figure out how I am feeling. This week football practices started for Jacob and Zach. Next week Kelsie starts volleyball and Caleb starts his football practices. While I love having my kids invloved in sports, I dread the schedules! I feel like this summer went soaring by! I haven't even put a dent into all the school supplies I need to buy. Dave is starting to travel again so I am going to be doing the single mom thing with all the kids with different practice schedules, starting school and needing me. I am overwelmed and the worst hasn't even started yet??!!! I know that someday I will miss the busy schedules and smelly boys and a messy house but right now I am longing for peace and quiet and serenity!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yeah...um I was envious of oyu not having to deal with small kids anymore.....but um.....I am rethinking that. I am so not looking forward to that time in my life.....although your kids are all very close together, where mine aren't so much, so maybe there is light for me at that tunnel!
I wish you happy thoughts and love in all your adventurous driving you get to do. Just remember to call me when you get bored of the radio and that will kill some of the time between dropping and picking up! :)
Post a Comment