Saturday, December 24, 2011

Making Memories

So after our eagle watching experience, we spent some time in downtown Coeur d'Alene. I can't say that I have ever done that and it was kindof fun...especially when you have 4 teenagers and a hubby:) We went into a few shops and I would say our favorite was the FigPickle Toy Shop. We also found a candy store with a HUGE bubble gum machine with over 20,000 gumballs! That was my favorite place! We also saw some great gingerbread hoses...my favorite was Snoopy. We also stayed to see the lights and it was COLD but always so pretty! My pictures didn't turn out so good in the dark. Oh well! Lots of fun was had today and many memories were also made! Here are just a few misc pics.
















2 comments:

Tamra said...

Awww I like you guys so much!

valerie said...

What a fun place!
and ditto to the comments above :)