

So I have really been in a reminscent mood with my little girl turning 16. It really does seem like yesterday that she was running around the house in her diapers following Zach. I am so grateful to have Kelsie around. She has grown into such a wonderful young woman. She is such a light to our lives! We had a party for her and I am amazed at how many good friends she has surrounding her! As part of her party, we had everyone wear the most things that represented Kelsie. (ie her favorite colors, favorite things) It was so fun to see what everyone came up with! Needless to say almost everyone wore basketball shorts!! For the prize the top winner got a poster size picture signed by Kelsie for her biggest fan!! Happy Birthday Kelsie!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Kelsie! What a fun idea with the dressing game!
Oh, I love those pics of Kels. That middle one reminded me of Mackenzie for some reason.
I only hope that my daughter turns out as good as yours! She truly is an amazing girl who just "gets it", gets what life is really about and holds tight to that. I love her. I miss her. And I'm a little freaked out as well that she is actually old enough to date.....? is that really possible. Dances..... whoa.
:)
Post a Comment