Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Zach



It really is a strange feeling to know that my oldest is now 17. Especially when I know that I was just 17 when I got married. Time is flying by very fast!

Zach has grown from being a silly boy to a great young man. He is a great example to his siblings and to his friends. He has had to make some hard decisions and has had to stand up for what he believes. I am so proud of the person he has become! I am also very proud to be his mom! Happy Birthday Zach! I love you!

2 comments:

valerie said...

Wow! He looks so grown up, and I know I say that alot, but seriously! seriously. hehe
This just makes you a little bit older.... :) I say this knowing full well that you so don't look old, its just fun to remind you that you are old-er than me!

ps I love love love that new fam pic! Turned out great, love the black!

Anonymous said...

Happy 17th B-day Zach! Seems like it was just yesterday when you were born.
Good thing there are birthdays...so that you blog. :)

I also, love the family picture!